Clonmel World Music

Good Quality World Music, Folk, Alt-Country, Bluegrass, Americana & Irish Music in a listening environment

Venue: Raheen House Hotel Clonmel Co. Tipperary


For Gig and Ticket Info phone

Gerry Lawless on (086)3389619


info@clonmelworldmusic.com

Become a Fan Of Clonmel World Music on Facebook

Founded Aug 2009


Ticket Details



All enquiries about tickets and gigs to:


Gerry Lawless
Ph. (086)3389619

Email: info@clonmelworldmusic.com

Clonmel World Music Cast and Crew:
  Gerry Lawless
FOH Crew: Chrissie Moylan, Fiona Ryan

Technical Crew: Pat Doheny,Tom Moylan,  Paschal Kavanagh


1 comment:

  1. I thought it was going to be some boring old post, but it really compensated for my time. I will post a link to this page on my blog. I am sure my visitors will find that very useful. learn to play electric guitar

    ReplyDelete